Sensations include a feeling of spinning, lightheadedness, faintness, unsteadiness, or difficulty controlling your body.

If you have experienced any of these symptoms, or have other reasons to believe you might have a balance problem you should talk to your primary doctor. While your family physician may not be a balance specialist, he or she can refer you to our clinic for further assessment and treatment

Vertigo /Giddiness Treatment

Canalith repositioning for Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)


Our experienced and compassionate doctors and practitioners can help with any ear, nose, or throat condition you may have.